Seven Things You Can Do Over the Next Few Months
- “Like” Facebook pages of Missouri’s news outlets and make comments in favor of the campaign.
- Write a letter to the editor of the Kansas City Star or other Missouri newspapers.
- Post comments on any cannabis-related news articles online.
- Talk to your family and friends about why you support ending cannabis prohibition.
- Make a YouTube video to tell the world why you support ending cannabis prohibition.
- Register to vote and/or make sure your local election board has your current address BEFORE you sign the petition.
- Attend an activist training session and gather signatures. Set a goal for 2000 signatures by the first of the year