This 16 oz. flavored liquid detox comprises of a mix B-vitamins, creatine along with multiple other nutrients paired with herbal extracts. This allows for tracing out toxins from one’s urinary tract. it begins to take effect in a period of 30 minutes and last to an approximate of 7 hours.
This product comes into effect post 3 cycles of urination. It would be recommended to avoid undesirable toxins for 24 to 48 hours and to drink large amounts of water daily. The results and its consistency to which this drink must last shall also depend on your metabolism as well as the degree of toxins already in the system
To provide users with a healthy approach to a cleanse, the product includes:
- Vitamin B6: This vitamin works to make the urine color yellow and ensures the color is consistent.
- Vitamin B12: This ingredient works to normalize the metabolism which helps in the detoxifying process. It also changes the color of urine to dark yellow in urine tests.
- Vitamin B2 – riboflavin: the ingredient works to detoxify the blood and urine.
- Vitamin B1 – thiamine: Thiamine works as an antioxidant which helps mask the toxins that are in the body.
- Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid: This helps flush the body of toxins that are present.
- Avoid all sorts of toxins prior to the intake of the drink, 48 hours in advance
- Consume the high voltage detox drink
- Refill the same bottle with water and consume
- After a 15-minute wait, fill the bottle with water again and consume that too.
- Post this process, be sure to urinate at a minimum of 3 times to flush out the toxins.
For maximum results, it’s recommended to go through a pre-cleanse period a night before where one should consume ten 8oz glasses of water in a period of 8 hours.
Moreover, it is also advisable not to eat large meals and consume fruit juices or caffeine while the Pre-Cleanse period is in process.
The brand itself appears to be a mildly reliable brand where it may surpass the results of test pure platinum or rely on detox.
About the Company
High Voltage Detox is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The company values its products and uses herbs and nutrients that safely help remove toxins from an individual’s body. It offers various different products from mouthwash, drinks, to capsules. They have a product for anyone that needs to cleanse their body from toxins.
I would say to all those that claim tits failure, is primarily because they didn’t follow instructions. It is important to remember to urinate at a minimum of 3 to 4 times post consumption and pair it with drinking more water prior to taking the test. It is through the number of cycles one would urinate that the toxins are flushed out of one’s system and so, one wouldn’t want to take the test after just urinating just once. Moreover, after following the instructions, you should make sure you take vitamin B for color or you may be risking results for coming back to be inconclusive.
This product is the real deal. It really did save my job. 12 days before the test I had smoked and then was followed by a surprise employment drug test. I would highly recommend you follow all the directions that are given out. Very important to flush your system a day in advance with 10 8 oz. glasses of water and don’t consume coffee, juices, and caffeine in any other form. Moreover, don’t even eat big meals the night before. Be sure to have enough water in plenty supply to lead to multiple cycles of flushing out toxins. To achieve best results, urinate at a minimum of 4 times and wait for at least 1 to 2 hours after having the drink. I would say one should have patience, it has worked for me and four different friends or various other occasions. In a nutshell. Passed the test and got the job!
Those that claim its failure clearly didn’t follow the instructions and go by the guide. I did this 4 hours prior to going in and it helped me pass the test and worked wonders. it definitely works.
This didn’t work for my husband, plus he got sick. Be sure to drink it cold as the consequences could be throwing it up.
His product does not work! I had avoided toxins for a ten-day period and even followed the given instructions to the letter. It didn’t work for me as I did not end up passing the urine screening!